Can the antiseptic wooden flowerpot of Jinan, Shandong Province be put into soil directly? Antiseptic wood wholesale small make up think is OK, so what is antiseptic wood flower pot? What is the material of antiseptic wood flowerpot?
Preservative wood is to add chemical preservatives to ordinary wood, which makes it have the characteristics of anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, antifungal, insect ant and mildew proof.
Antiseptic wood can directly contact with soil and humid environment. It is often used in outdoor floor, engineering, landscape, anticorrosive wood flower rack, etc. With the development of science and technology, antiseptic wood has been very environmental protection, so it is often used in interior decoration, flooring and furniture, interior decoration designers also like antiseptic wood very much.
Generally speaking, the antiseptic wood flowerpots will be made of Pinus sylvestris var. mongolica, Pinus koraiensis, Pinus koraiensis, hemlock, carbonized and antiseptic wood, pineapple, Balau, outdoor antiseptic hardwood, technological carbonized wood, etc. What are the characteristics of antiseptic wood flowerpots?
1. Antiseptic wood is antiseptic, mould proof, moth proof and termite resistant;
2. It is green and green;
3. To improve the stability of wood, antiseptic wood is more important to protect outdoor wooden structure;
4. It can meet all kinds of design requirements and is easy to make antiseptic wood for various horticultural landscapes;
5. Anticorrosive wood is easy to be painted and colored. According to the design requirements, it can achieve beautiful effect;
6. The effect of antiseptic wood contacting with wet soil or hydrophilic is particularly significant, which can meet the requirements of outdoor use in various climatic environments for more than 15-50 years.
If you want to know more about antiseptic wood, please pay attention to our website: